Pricing & Discounts

In line with the Reiki Principle of expressing my thanks,
I am joyful to offer the following discounts!

To the military service members on active duty, in the reserves and Guard, and our proud veterans, I offer a 15% discount on all services and classes.

For full-time high school and college students I understand that finances can be tight, so to encourage balancing academic development with spiritual development I offer a 10% discount on Reiki I & II classes and a 5% discount on all services.

Reiki I - $125      Reiki II - $125
or take both Reiki I & II for just $225
Group Discount! Take both classes just $200 per student for groups of 5 or more! Student and military discounts can be applied in place of group discounts.

ART - $200     Reiki Master - $500
Group Discount! Take both classes for just $600 per student for groups of 5 or more! Military discounts can be applied in place of group discounts. Student discounts do not apply for ART and Reiki Master classes.