Reiki Sessions

Reiki sessions are times in which I send Reiki energy to you for relaxation and to promote healing. During a session you may either sit or lie down, but will always remain fully clothed unlike a massage session. I will send Reiki energy, a spiritually guided healing energy, through my hands to you. Because Reiki is a healing energy, it cannot harm you. It also does not interfere with any medications, and can actually help reduce negative side effects and make medicines more effective. Reiki is highly effective for stress reduction, mental health, emotional health, reducing joint pain, reducing pain from surgery, and speeding recovery from ailments.


The standard hand positions I use begin at your head, then I move down your side to your feet, and back up your other side. Then if you are lying down I ask you to roll onto your stomach and repeat the positions down your back. At no time will any throat, chest or genital areas be touched. If an area is painful or uncomfortable to touch please let me know. For areas which are painful and in need of Reiki, I will hold my hands 2"-4" above the area to send Reiki. During a session clients have reported feeling deeply relaxed, peaceful, warm and sometimes tingling sensations where my hands are.

Appointment Times
Monday - Thursday 1:00pm - 7:00pm on the hour
$30 for 30 minutes     $60 for 60 minutes


To book your appointment,
please call (817) 229 - 8772

No comments:

Post a Comment