Students' Rave Reviews!

I know learning something new can be a little intimidating, especially if you don't have the opportunity to meet the teacher in person first. At the end of each class I ask my students to review the class and leave any criticsms and comments they have so I can continuously improve my classes. Read a few of the reviews they've left!

Pat R. "I appreciated Tiffany's knowledge, patience, courtesy and informal style while staying on track and on time. Would recommend."
Most positive experience in class: being treated with Reiki
Recommended improvements to make: reference page numbers in manual.
I have added page number references to help future classes follow along in the manual easier while I teach.
Thank you Pat!

Katherine W. "This class was great! It was wonderful to meet such great kindred spirits that I could speak openly to without judgement or fear of judgement. I wish it didn't have to end, but I am excited to spread the healing and joy of Reiki!"
Most positive experience in class: "Receiving Reiki and giving Reiki treatments. The attunements themselves were also very uplifting."
Recommended improvements to make: it'd be great to provide an overall outline of the class.
I have created and added an overall class outline.
Thank you Katherine!

Celeste F. "Just an overall lovely two days."
Most positive experience in class: "Group Reiki for (a friend)!"
Recommended improvements to make: "None - it was perfect."
Thank you Celeste!

Phil S. "Can't wait for the next class!"
Most positive experience in class: "She laughed at my goofy jokes."
Recommended improvements to make: "None at all. This was wonderful!"
Thank you Phil!

Martha T. "This was wonderful - very effective - great teacher."
Thank you Martha!

If you have any questions about classes, please see the Contact Me page!

No comments:

Post a Comment