Phantom Hands

A client I had this week experienced what's known as "phantom hands". It's when a person receiving reiki feels hands other than the practitioner's on them. This client had shin splints and I was doing the standard hand positions which don't include placing your hands on the client's shins. Frequently I'll place my hands on the area of concern even if it's not in the standard hand positions. This time I didn't, though, because I felt the reiki flow so strongly from his right knee down his right shin. When I skipped his left shin he stopped me and asked me to also put my hands on his left shin. I did so and after the session asked him why. He said he thought I was forgetting the left shin. When I told him I hadn't touched his right he was completely shocked. He is a repeat client who has received reiki from me 3 times before, but was never sure how strongly it healed. Each time prior to this he rationalized away his healing; finding other reasons why his previous ailments had disappeared. This time he hasn't thought of a reason why he felt the phantom hands or how his shin splints were suddenly gone and haven't returned.

This was a timely reminder that the ascended Masters do attend when called upon and help in healing, because a week ago I had another client claim reiki didn't work. The second client has since returned and been healed, but their moment of doubt in which they claimed reiki didn't work had worried me. I began to doubt that I was still a clear and open channel for reiki. A client experiencing phantom hands is exactly the reassurance we both needed of the power of reiki. Thank you ascended Masters for helping in this healing!

Just for today, do not worry.

No comments:

Post a Comment